As an established AMS vendor, we are constantly receiving RFPs from associations struggling with ill-fitting, dated technologies that hinder progress and discourage modifications.
How does Association Server allow associations to deliver excellence for their members?
- By allowing them to focus on their core competencies by freeing them up from the burden and costs of constantly managing IT issues.
- By leveraging over 25 years of expertise in building enterprise level association management solutions.
- By committing all of our resources to the job of building association software solutions exclusively.
- By starting with a powerful, flexible, workflow-intensive membership database platform.
- By building a reliable, responsive, safe and fully audited e-commerce payment engine for both staff and website e-commerce.
- By implementing a powerful, stateless middle tier to house core and custom business processes and rules, shared with website services to eliminate expensive redundancy.
- By providing the most powerful and sophisticated OLAP database mining tool available for associations and member-based companies today.
Invest your valuable IT budget where it will pay dividends for years to come. Association Server's unique unified platform architecture is so efficient in it's design, we are able to pass on exceptional value and savings.
- We have never charged user access fees for online members, volunteers, or partners.
- We don't charge transaction fees for credit card payments or any other form of e-commerce.
- Our fees are based on monthly commitments, our competitors require annual subscriptions.
- Our fees have not increased in over 10 years.
- Our fees allow our clients to focus on what counts - building beautiful integrated websites and powerful, efficient work-flows.
There are three editions of Association Server available depending on your requirements, please click Pricing Options for more details.
Non-system releated issues are rarely high on the Severity list, but it is common for these types of issue to be very high on the client's priority list.
Issue Severity vs. Issue Priority
Not all … more
Not all requirements are created equal. Some requirements are more central to the purpose of an application than others. For example, our company produces membership management systems. While it is … more
Below are his conclusions - which reinforce absolutely, our decision to piggy back our e-commerce widgets on top of the Orchard CMS.
Interesting perspective from an experienced website developer: "I … more
With our move to Azure, we have been able to greatly improve your ability to manage test emails and test email accounts.
In order to test using our new Azure email partners (SendGrid, MailJet, etc) … more