As an established AMS vendor, we are constantly receiving RFPs from associations struggling with ill-fitting, dated technologies that hinder progress and discourage modifications.
How does Association Server allow associations to deliver excellence for their members?
- By allowing them to focus on their core competencies by freeing them up from the burden and costs of constantly managing IT issues.
- By leveraging over 25 years of expertise in building enterprise level association management solutions.
- By committing all of our resources to the job of building association software solutions exclusively.
- By starting with a powerful, flexible, workflow-intensive membership database platform.
- By building a reliable, responsive, safe and fully audited e-commerce payment engine for both staff and website e-commerce.
- By implementing a powerful, stateless middle tier to house core and custom business processes and rules, shared with website services to eliminate expensive redundancy.
- By providing the most powerful and sophisticated OLAP database mining tool available for associations and member-based companies today.
Invest your valuable IT budget where it will pay dividends for years to come. Association Server's unique unified platform architecture is so efficient in it's design, we are able to pass on exceptional value and savings.
- We have never charged user access fees for online members, volunteers, or partners.
- We don't charge transaction fees for credit card payments or any other form of e-commerce.
- Our fees are based on monthly commitments, our competitors require annual subscriptions.
- Our fees have not increased in over 10 years.
- Our fees allow our clients to focus on what counts - building beautiful integrated websites and powerful, efficient work-flows.
There are three editions of Association Server available depending on your requirements, please click Pricing Options for more details.
This new feature allows easy access for members to perform post-purchase modifications to their complex event registrations, complicated orders, and renewal applications.
To activate this feature for … more
Allow staff and members to pause a complex transaction so that they can continue the next day, or next week. This is easily achieved via the Online Form's "Remember by User" flag. more
More options than ever for making it easy for you members to pay online for your valuable services.
Transactions supports advanced scenarios such as canceling transactions, returning funds, sending … more
As we blogged last October, associations have fewer options resulting in higher prices and less flexibility.
This month a billion dollar funded entity announced a software deal that marries … more